2) Undergraduate STUDY leads to a British "first degree" which is generally a Bachelor`s degree credential.
3) A TOTAL of 16 UK universities appear in the top 100.
4) The Oxford enrolment TOTALS more than 20 000 students.
5) The US and UK mutually dominate the international rankings of higher EDUCATION institutions
6) A growing number of UK universities are setting up campuses abroad
7) The expansion of UK higher education has undoubtedly increased the expectations of students and their parents
8) The word "red brick" came from the popular builing material of that time
9) Both universities comprise many buildings of great beauty and antiquity
10) Grammar schools will survive mainly as very highly selective schools